On
8:58 AM
by
SteveL.
in
actor
,
autograph
,
gandalf
,
ian mckellen
,
lord of the rings
,
moviesandtv
,
photo
,
the hobbit
,
ttm
Ian McKellen
Actor
The second photo waiting for me when I got back from Anime Boston this morning, a wonderful 8x10 color photo signed by Ian McKellen. Mr. McKellen has been one of my favorite actors for a long time, and I'll be looking forward to seeing him in the next installment of The Hobbit. I was quite surprised to see this, as I only sent it to London about a month ago.
TTM address used:
Ian McKellen
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford St.
London W1D 1BS
UK
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Claudia Christian Actress Signed 8x10 Photo Claudia Christian of Babylon 5 fame. *Censored*
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Harrison Ford Actor 8x10 photo signed in blue sharpie. One of my favorite actors, and arguably one of the most iconic from the latter h...
-
Christopher Lee Actor Signed Bookplate, "Tall , Dark and Gruesome" I grew up watching Christopher Lee in his old Hammer film...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.
