An autograph collection going digital

Contact us




Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorn and Gates McFadden
Actors and Actresses

My crown jewel from the convention, an 8x10 photo signed by Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorn and Gates McFadden. There was a mob of people when they arrived. I was in the right spot to be one of the first ten in line for Brent Spiner, and he's the one who put "To Steve" in the corner. My hand was shaking when I gave him my pen because I had a heavy camera bag on my arm and was trying not to whack him with it. He took the pen and started shaking it saying "Wait a minute, what's going on? Why is this pen shaking?"

I had them all sign with the same pen, a silver Xfinity. When Levar Burton started writing with it he said "This is a good pen. This is a nice pen. I'd be careful with this pen around the people at these other tables if I were you, because they'd take it from you in a heartbeat!" Side note, Gates olmost didn't give it back!