On
10:28 AM
by
SteveL.
in
anime
,
autograph
,
edward elric
,
fullmetal alchemist
,
moviesandtv
,
photo
,
vic mignogna
,
voice actor
Vic Mignogna
Voice Actor
8.5x11 print of Vic Mignogna, prominent voice actor, signed in gold permanent marker. I first became familiar with Mr. Mignogna's work through Fullmetal Alchemist (via my girlfriend), and since then he has become one of my favorite voice actors. This photo came via Mr. Mignogna's fan club, the Risembool Rangers. I found out while I was at the Official Star Trek convention last weekend that he's involved with Star Trek: Phase II. Now that I know that I need to check it out.
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
John Glenn Astronaut Signed Cut A cut with the signature of John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth. PSA/DNA certified authen...
-
Ian McKellen Actor The second photo waiting for me when I got back from Anime Boston this morning, a wonderful 8x10 color photo si...
-
Yo Yo Ma Musician 8x10 of Yo Yo Ma signed in black sharpie. Mr. Ma is one of my favorite musicians, and was one of the people who inspi...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
David Attenborough Naturalist 5x7 color photo of famed naturalist Sir David Attenborough signed in black pen. I'm a relative newcom...
-
Renee Fleming Vocalist 5x7 photo signed in sharpie by famed vocalist Renee Fleming. Ms. Fleming's music has been an inspiration to ...
-
Denise Crosby Actress 8x10 Photo signed by Denise Crosby, Tasha Yar and Sela from Star Trek: The Next Generation. The schedule sa...
-
Copy of Living History signed and inscribed by former secretary of state, first lady and potential presidential candidate Hillary Rodham...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.
