On
8:47 AM
by
SteveL.
in
anne rice
,
author
,
autograph
,
book
,
purchase
,
signed
,
the prince lestat
No comments
True first edition of "The Prince Lestat" signed in black ink. I went back to Barnes & Noble this morning after the crazyness yesterday to see what was left. As expected, all of the Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush books were cleaned out, but they still had quite a few signed editions left. Some were from some well known people, like Brooke Shields, Cameron Diaz and Martin Short. Browsing around, nothing really interested me that much, but I did decide to pick up this copy of "The Prince Lestat" signed by Anne Rice. I've never read any of her books, but I know she has quite a following in the LGBT community and that her writing has had a major impact on vampire fiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Claudia Christian Actress Signed 8x10 Photo Claudia Christian of Babylon 5 fame. *Censored*
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Harrison Ford Actor 8x10 photo signed in blue sharpie. One of my favorite actors, and arguably one of the most iconic from the latter h...
-
Christopher Lee Actor Signed Bookplate, "Tall , Dark and Gruesome" I grew up watching Christopher Lee in his old Hammer film...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment