An autograph collection going digital

Contact us


George W Bush
43rd President of the United States

Two true first editions of 41: A Portrait of My Father signed in black marker. I picked these up this morning at a Black Friday sale at Barnes & Noble in Augusta, ME. I had originally intended to just purchase one. I grabbed two off of the shelves to double check that they weren't autopens. As a did that, someone pushed me out of the way and grabbed all of the remaining copies, as well as all of the signed copies of Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices (which I was considering getting a copy of as well). Long story short, I couldn't get back to where Bush's books had been, so I ended up buying the second copy, along with the book by Neil Patrick Harris in the previous post and a signed copy of Neil Gaiman's American Gods for my girlfriend. I now have signatures from all of the living presidents except for George H.W. Bush.

0 comments :

Post a Comment