On
8:51 AM
by
SteveL.
in
adventure time
,
autograph
,
bender
,
futurama
,
jake the dog
,
john dimaggio
,
photo
,
signed
,
television
,
ttm
,
voice actor
No comments
John DiMaggio
Voice Actor
4x6 color photo signed in black marker. This one made me laugh when I opened the envelope! I wrote to Mr. DiMaggio back in July, not really expecting to receive a response. Futurama is a favorite show of mine (I grew up watching it in high school), and Bender has always been one of my favorite characters from the show. More recently, I've really enjoyed Mr. DiMaggio's work on "Adventure Time" as "Jake the Dog."
Voice Actor
4x6 color photo signed in black marker. This one made me laugh when I opened the envelope! I wrote to Mr. DiMaggio back in July, not really expecting to receive a response. Futurama is a favorite show of mine (I grew up watching it in high school), and Bender has always been one of my favorite characters from the show. More recently, I've really enjoyed Mr. DiMaggio's work on "Adventure Time" as "Jake the Dog."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Bela Fleck Musician Signed "Throw Down Your Heart" CD Case Signed after a showing of "Throw Down Your Heart" at Rai...
-
Nichelle Nichols Actress/Musician Signed 8 x 10 Photo Got this in the mail this morning! 8 x 10 photo of Nichelle as Uhura on Star Trek...
-
Gaelic Storm Band Signed Booklet of their Self Title CD Signed after a concert at Messalonskee High School in Oakland, ME after a conce...
-
Enter the Haggis Band Signed 8 x 10 Photo and CD booklets Signed after two separate concerts in Unity, ME in the early 2000s.
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment