On
5:26 PM
by
SteveL.
in
actor
,
andrew lincoln
,
autograph
,
moviesandtv
,
photo
,
rick grimes
,
television
,
the walking dead
No comments
Andrew Lincoln
Actor
4x6 monochrome photo of Andrew Lincoln signed in black ballpoint pen. I sent a letter to Mr. Lincoln in London with a 5x7 photo from The Walking Dead back on April 28th and received this signed 4x6 in the mail today along with a form letter explaining that he was in the US for filming. Very happy with this success though! I think I'm going to try sending another Walking Dead photo to him in a few months, when he should be back in the UK.
Actor
4x6 monochrome photo of Andrew Lincoln signed in black ballpoint pen. I sent a letter to Mr. Lincoln in London with a 5x7 photo from The Walking Dead back on April 28th and received this signed 4x6 in the mail today along with a form letter explaining that he was in the US for filming. Very happy with this success though! I think I'm going to try sending another Walking Dead photo to him in a few months, when he should be back in the UK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Adam West Actor 8x10 of Adam West signed in blue sharpie. I grew up watching reruns of the 1960s Batman at my grandmother's house. ...
-
Nichelle Nichols Actress 8x10 signed by the first lady of Star Trek herself, Nichelle Nichols! Ms. Nichols is an amazing woman, and ...
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment