On
5:22 PM
by
SteveL.
in
autograph
,
governor
,
john mckernan
,
maine
,
photo
,
politician
,
publicfigures
,
signed
No comments
John R. McKernan
71st Governor of Maine
8x10 photo signed in silver pen by John McKernan, 71st governor of Maine. Not a huge fan of Mr. McKernan's term as governor, but when I found this at Goodwill of $2.99 I couldn't pass it up. There was also a signed campaign poster there (dedicated to two people who apparently worked on his campaign, probably where this came form as well), but I figured that I didn't have the space to care for it properly.
71st Governor of Maine
8x10 photo signed in silver pen by John McKernan, 71st governor of Maine. Not a huge fan of Mr. McKernan's term as governor, but when I found this at Goodwill of $2.99 I couldn't pass it up. There was also a signed campaign poster there (dedicated to two people who apparently worked on his campaign, probably where this came form as well), but I figured that I didn't have the space to care for it properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Claudia Christian Actress Signed 8x10 Photo Claudia Christian of Babylon 5 fame. *Censored*
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Harrison Ford Actor 8x10 photo signed in blue sharpie. One of my favorite actors, and arguably one of the most iconic from the latter h...
-
Christopher Lee Actor Signed Bookplate, "Tall , Dark and Gruesome" I grew up watching Christopher Lee in his old Hammer film...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment