On
12:22 PM
by
SteveL.
in
actor
,
film
,
patrick stewart
,
photo
,
signed
,
television
,
theater
,
ttm
No comments
Patrick Stewart
Actor
8x10 color photo signed in silver sharpie. Sent this to Mr. Stewart at "Waiting for Godot" in New York City a week and a half ago and got it back signed today, Christmas Eve!
Actor
8x10 color photo signed in silver sharpie. Sent this to Mr. Stewart at "Waiting for Godot" in New York City a week and a half ago and got it back signed today, Christmas Eve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Ian McKellen Actor The second photo waiting for me when I got back from Anime Boston this morning, a wonderful 8x10 color photo si...
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
John Glenn Astronaut Signed Cut A cut with the signature of John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth. PSA/DNA certified authen...
-
Copy of Living History signed and inscribed by former secretary of state, first lady and potential presidential candidate Hillary Rodham...
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
-
True first edition of Revival signed in blue pen. Back on September 15th I got an email from StephenKing.com - Stephen was going to be s...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
Harrison Ford Actor 8x10 photo signed in blue sharpie. One of my favorite actors, and arguably one of the most iconic from the latter h...
-
8x10 color photo signed in black marker. I grew up watching Bill Nye on PBS. He contributed greatly to my lifelong love of science...and ...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment