On
12:33 PM
by
SteveL.
in
actor
,
autograph
,
hook
,
peter pan
,
photo
,
purchase
,
robin williams
,
signed
No comments
8x10 of Robin Williams as Peter Pan in Hook. As many other were, I was both surprised and saddened to hear of Mr. Williams' death this past Monday, saddened in a way deeper than I would have expected. I grew up with movies like Aladdin and Hook, and Mr. Williams' roles played an important part in my childhood. I hoped to have the chance to see him perform live eventually, but that particular wish wasn't meant to be. I hope that where ever he is now he has found peace. I purchased this from one of the UACC registered dealers within five minutes of the news breaking on August 11th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Claudia Christian Actress Signed 8x10 Photo Claudia Christian of Babylon 5 fame. *Censored*
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Nichelle Nichols Actress 8x10 signed by the first lady of Star Trek herself, Nichelle Nichols! Ms. Nichols is an amazing woman, and ...
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment