On
5:43 PM
by
SteveL.
in
author
,
autograph
,
book
,
everyoneelse
,
evolutionary biologist
,
favorites
,
richard dawkins
,
scientist
,
signed
,
the selfish gene
,
ttm
No comments
Richard Dawkins
Scientist / Author
Success! I sent out my copy of The Selfish Gene to Richard Dawkins over in England a few weeks ago, and it came back signed today! I'm a big fan of Mr. Dawkins' writing, and his book The God Delusion had a big impact on me when I first read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Claudia Christian Actress Signed 8x10 Photo Claudia Christian of Babylon 5 fame. *Censored*
-
Matt Smith Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Matt Smith as "The Doctor" in Doctor Who (Series 6), signed in blue Biro...
-
John Glenn Astronaut Signed Cut A cut with the signature of John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth. PSA/DNA certified authen...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment