On
4:44 PM
by
SteveL.
in
autograph
,
director
,
favorites
,
movies
,
moviesandtv
,
nightmare before christmas
,
photo
,
print
,
producer
,
tim burton
No comments
Tim Burton
Producer/Director
8x10 print signed in black sharpie. Amazing mail success from Mr. Burton! Unfortunately this WAS an 8.5x12 print, but was water damaged in the mail. The top eighth or so was stuck to the envelope, so I had to trim it down as best as I could. Still, instantly a favorite in my collection!
Producer/Director
8x10 print signed in black sharpie. Amazing mail success from Mr. Burton! Unfortunately this WAS an 8.5x12 print, but was water damaged in the mail. The top eighth or so was stuck to the envelope, so I had to trim it down as best as I could. Still, instantly a favorite in my collection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
John Glenn Astronaut Signed Cut A cut with the signature of John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth. PSA/DNA certified authen...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
-
Eugene Watts Musician Signed CD, "Greatest Hits" (The Canadian Brass) Signed by Eugene Watts (trombonist) after a Canadian Br...
-
Bela Fleck Musician Signed "Throw Down Your Heart" CD Case Signed after a showing of "Throw Down Your Heart" at Rai...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment