On
2:50 PM
by
SteveL.
in
actor
,
adam west
,
autograph
,
batman
,
bruce wayne
,
family guy
,
mayor west
,
moviesandtv
,
photo
,
television
No comments
Adam West
Actor
8x10 of Adam West signed in blue sharpie. I grew up watching reruns of the 1960s Batman at my grandmother's house. The tear on the right is thanks to my mother, who thought that it was junk mail when it came in and tried to rip it in half. I'm planning to find another photo and write to Mr. West again so that I can have an undamaged photo to display.
Actor
8x10 of Adam West signed in blue sharpie. I grew up watching reruns of the 1960s Batman at my grandmother's house. The tear on the right is thanks to my mother, who thought that it was junk mail when it came in and tried to rip it in half. I'm planning to find another photo and write to Mr. West again so that I can have an undamaged photo to display.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Adam West Actor 8x10 of Adam West signed in blue sharpie. I grew up watching reruns of the 1960s Batman at my grandmother's house. ...
-
Nichelle Nichols Actress 8x10 signed by the first lady of Star Trek herself, Nichelle Nichols! Ms. Nichols is an amazing woman, and ...
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment