On
4:51 AM
by
SteveL.
in
actor
,
autograph
,
doctor
,
Doctor Who
,
dvd
,
moviesandtv
,
photo
,
science fiction
,
television
,
The Doctor
,
tom baker
No comments
Tom Baker
Actor
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love Tom Baker. I grew up watching him on Doctor Who and, while I love Matt Smith in the role, there will never be another Doctor like Doctor #4. I previously bought two Tom Baker autographs (here and here), but decided to write to Mr. Baker anyway. I sent him the picture with the daleks and the cover of my copy of City of Death. Imagine my surprise when I opened up the envelope and saw the third photo in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Olivia Wilde Actress Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Olivia Wilde from a GQ Magazine photo shoot signed in blue sharpie. Signed 11/...
-
Nomar Garciaparra Former Boston Red Sox Shortstop 6-time All-Star (1997, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006) Silver Slugger Award Winner (199...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Enter the Haggis Band Signed 8 x 10 Photo and CD booklets Signed after two separate concerts in Unity, ME in the early 2000s.
-
Finally finished posting everything (minus several Bernd Heinrich books)! From here on out everything will come up as I acquire it.
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments :
Post a Comment