On
1:41 PM
by
SteveL.
in
astronomer
,
author
,
autograph
,
book
,
carl sagan
,
educator
,
inscribed
,
purchase
,
signed
,
the dragons of eden
No comments
True first edition of "The Dragons of Eden" signed on the first blank page in red marker. This one was a surprise. A few weeks ago when I ordered this book, I wasn't expecting it to show up signed - especially since it was advertised as in "very good" condition with no mention of the inscription. I'm not entirely sure it's genuine, but I'm leaning that way. Most of the words in the inscription appear to be characteristic of Sagan's writing. While most of his signatures I've been able to find don't include the "a" and "n" in Sagan, the few that do are dead ringers for the one in this book. I'm trying to get outside opinions at the moment - so we'll see what others think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Search
Welcome!
Welcome to the Autographs Online Blog! Visit autographs-online.weebly.com if you're interested in viewing the entire collection.
Popular This Month
-
Barack Obama U.S. President The Audacity of Hope, first edition (later printing), signed in black marker. On Thursday, October 30th, 20...
-
George Takei Actor Signed 8 x 10 8 x 10 photo of George Takei signed in silver sharpie. George Takei is one of my favorite actors ...
-
Keith Lockhart Conductor I wrote to Mr. Lockhart on July 11th, and heard back today, only 15 days later! I've had the chance to see...
-
William Jefferson Clinton U.S. President Proving that I have terrible timing, here's a program from the dedication of the Willi...
-
Orlando Bloom Actor 8x10 color photo of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit signed in black sharpie by Orlando Bloom. Signe...
-
Nomar Garciaparra Former Boston Red Sox Shortstop 6-time All-Star (1997, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006) Silver Slugger Award Winner (199...
-
Bruce Campbell Actor Signed 8 x 10 Photo 8 x 10 photo of Bruce Campbell as "Auto" in "Xena: Warrior Princess" signe...
-
Bela Fleck Musician Signed "Throw Down Your Heart" CD Case Signed after a showing of "Throw Down Your Heart" at Rai...
-
Nichelle Nichols Actress/Musician Signed 8 x 10 Photo Got this in the mail this morning! 8 x 10 photo of Nichelle as Uhura on Star Trek...
-
Gaelic Storm Band Signed Booklet of their Self Title CD Signed after a concert at Messalonskee High School in Oakland, ME after a conce...
Sample Text
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :
Post a Comment